Monday, June 4, 2012

Busy week of Re-Do's

Happy Summer ya'll! IT'S HOT!!!! What happened? It went from 85-90's to 110 degrees overnight. This weather puts a serious cramp in my DIY side. However I did manage to get several pieces done this last few weeks.

First of all....take a look at my To-do pile of furniture and projects just waiting for me in the garage



MASSIVE huh?? I know, I know....with a pile this BIG I even enlisted the help of the smallest DIYers of the family


He is so stinkin' cute!!

I found this old solid wood hutch, display cabinet the other day for $24.99 at the thrift store and I had to have it. I love the curves at the top and the fact that its unique and not super huge.




I lightly sanded it down and then into the "paint station" she went. Here she is all finished and isnt she lovely?





I also have been doing a lot of custom pieces for clients lately. I found these two side tables the other day and it wasnt long before I had a client dying to have them for her daughters bedroom.





She wanted them glossy white. I think they turned out awesome. Amazing what a little paint and some elbow grease will do.



I've started on a couple more pieces and I'll show those later, but until then here are a few more pics of some of the finished pieces I've done. I dont have before pics of these. I got too excited to get started. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Kris


















No comments:

Post a Comment